• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone here dealt with this ebayer???

18 posts in this topic

osoyoos-auctions-online

He has lots of nice stuff but very low feedback.

Oh....get a life!...and trust people already!...you in' goon!

Oooh should I buy from him..oooh I dunno...ooh please help me...

Just get a grip will you. He is obviously Kosher, look at his feedback.

Yes it's low...so in' what. It's obvious he's not a scammer if you read it.

Don't you have something better to do with your life apart from asking inane pointless questions, and seeking advice from people who really could'nt give a damn whether you lose your shirt from this guy?

Make a common sense decision based on what your own brain tells you, and your natural intelligence....if you have any, which I doubt......PLEASE

Stop relying on these pompous self-opinionated geeks to bail you out with their sanctimonious wafflings for God's sake. They're all going to Comic Hell with the exception of JC, who is going to stab em' up the with a pitchfork while I burn so called 'grail' CGC slabbed 9.8's from 1940 and pieces of priceless OA in the cauldron of fiery greed right in front of 'em, while good ole' Chuck recites his never ending 'Edgar' stories to 'em for all eternity!

frustrated.gif

It's a perfectly good question to ask around here if anyone has dealt with someone before or not. I'm not sure why Gingerbread has an issue with it. I've done it before and would do so again if I wasn't sure about a seller.

Bavin, sorry I haven't dealt with him and don't let Gingerbread Guy dissuade you from asking questions in here in the future. He'll be banned soon enough with responses like that.

He must have some huge chip on his shoulder. 893naughty-thumb.gif

You're right.

I do have a chip on my shoulder..a chocolate one usually.

I am the Gingerbread Man after all devil.gif

Seriously tho'..my rant was directed at all those who perceive ebay to house the scum of the earth. For every bad seller there are a thousand good ones, and some people take paranoia & caution too far.

I wonder why these people ever venture out in the mornings.

You want a risk free life?

Shop at Wal-mart and go live in a kibbutz. thumbsup2.gif

Always here to help.

Ask my assistant...Joe Collector flamed.gif

He must have some huge chip on his shoulder. 893naughty-thumb.gif

You're right.

I do have a chip on my shoulder..a chocolate one usually.

I am the Gingerbread Man after all devil.gif

Seriously tho'..my rant was directed at all those who perceive ebay to house the scum of the earth. For every bad seller there are a thousand good ones, and some people take paranoia & caution too far.

I wonder why these people ever venture out in the mornings.

You want a risk free life?

Shop at Wal-mart and go live in a kibbutz. thumbsup2.gif

Always here to help.

Ask my assistant...Joe Collector flamed.gif

osoyoos-auctions-online, is that you?