• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone want a Mid-Ohio VIP Pass?

15 posts in this topic

I am contemplating not going to mid ohio this year but I bought the VIP pass for Friday night and all weekend plus you get in a hour early. You get a bunch of goodies like a limited ed Hulk toon tumbler. The cost for the 3 day pass is $50 and I should have it anyday if anyone is interested. They are limited so you should have a good shot getting on sketch lists and getting the deals.

PM if interested.

Since you are swamped, I'll limit my request to only 5 books? If that's too much only 3.

I was being sarcastic, forgot the graemlin. You are my only customer for this show. acclaim.gif

I am contemplating not going to mid ohio this year

Who's going to do all the Signature Series confused-smiley-013.gif

you could come down, oh wait you only..... poke2.gif

I'll probably just cut it down to a day, the guest list has really gone south and to spend $300 plus bucks to room for two days, parking, food, gas doesn't seem worth it for this show. I might just do a saturday to get the stuff done for everyone. Will see as we get closer and the cancellations mount up.

I am contemplating not going to mid ohio this year

Who's going to do all the Signature Series confused-smiley-013.gif

you could come down, oh wait you only..... poke2.gif

Careful 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

flowerred.gif