• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Super Hero going away party !

25 posts in this topic

I recently moved onto an place in the hospital that I work at and the other nurses I work with wanted to have a going away party for me...and someone thought it would be fun to do a theme party and being that I am a super hero nut, they all came dressed as super heroes ! - I was extremely flattered that they wanted to do this for me, so I decided to share some pictures....

1465375-party.jpg

1465375-cake.jpg

1465375-cake.jpg.75ecd19c5ce25ab14cb594c53fc6af23.jpg

so what exactly is cat woman grabbing???!!!!

893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gif

looks like superman's johnson is going up, up and away!

sorry, I couldn't resist...

(that is a guy isn't it???)

grin.gif

Maybe Supergirl was taking his picture? confused-smiley-013.gif

supergirl.jpg

so what exactly is cat woman grabbing???!!!!

893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gif

looks like superman's johnson is going up, up and away!

sorry, I couldn't resist...

(that is a guy isn't it???)

grin.gif

Maybe Supergirl was taking his picture? confused-smiley-013.gif

supergirl.jpg

hail.gif

Superman (Lauren) thought she couldn't be an accurate Superman unless she was packing heat....so in to the pants went the socks....It was hysterical....especially some of the other pictures...

Nik,

I only transfered from one ICU to another. Same job, same hospital. No promotion or anything. Just wanted a change.

1465672-cake.jpg.d41dcced728e05b7239b7a60cef5e71b.jpg

Those are some hot nurses. If I get sick, I'm going there.

Yeah, walk in and say "I want the gal dressed as Catwoman to nurse me back to health, please!".... 27_laughing.gif

Actually the Robin on my left is the one that is hail.gif worthy.....part time model, beauty pagents....... cloud9.gif

Those are some hot nurses. If I get sick, I'm going there.

Yeah, walk in and say "I want the gal dressed as Catwoman to nurse me back to health, please!".... 27_laughing.gif

Actually the Robin on my left is the one that is hail.gif worthy.....part time model, beauty pagents....... cloud9.gif

And of course by chance you happend to stand next to her. wink.gif