• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you had $500 to spend ?

42 posts in this topic

I'd give comicdey a call and go through what I wanted with him as I know he's sitting on a nice OO collection with most everthing post 1972 in high grade and then a decent group of SA Keys and low to mid to high grade SA Marvels before that. yay.gif

I'd give comicdey a call and go through what I wanted with him as I know he's sitting on a nice OO collection with most everthing post 1972 in high grade and then a decent group of SA Keys and low to mid to high grade SA Marvels before that. yay.gif

Scan and sell then, what are you waiting for? poke2.gif

not enough time in the day right now....I need about $1,000 in my paypal in the next week or two............... foreheadslap.gif

not enough time in the day right now....I need about $1,000 in my paypal in the next week or two............... foreheadslap.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

in my paypal account makepoint.gifflowerred.gif

Scan and sell then, what are you waiting for? poke2.gifpoke2.gif