• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Av11

8 posts in this topic

gotta agree that it presents VERY well..............having said that, i think the grade is probably around a fine 6.0..............when one considers the BC tanning (sun shadow?) and that aforementioned long crease.

still, i bet it'll look great in a nice 2 mil mylar with a fullback...... thumbsup2.gif

Very tough one to grade via scans...looks VFish at first glance, but the aforementioned issues. I'll agree with 6.0, but the structure is quite sharp...if colors look great and the BC tanning isn't as dramatic in hand, I could see 6.5 or even a weak 7.0. Nice one!

gotta agree that it presents VERY well..............having said that, i think the grade is probably around a fine 6.0..............when one considers the BC tanning (sun shadow?) and that aforementioned long crease.

still, i bet it'll look great in a nice 2 mil mylar with a fullback...... thumbsup2.gif

agreed 6.0-it just looks nicer than technical grade

Very tough one to grade via scans...looks VFish at first glance, but the aforementioned issues. I'll agree with 6.0, but the structure is quite sharp...if colors look great and the BC tanning isn't as dramatic in hand, I could see 6.5 or even a weak 7.0. Nice one!

you can't use the word "aforementioned" when burntboy just used it.