• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM G.I. Combat #78

24 posts in this topic

6.0 nice classic cover - I don't like paper breaks on books, or cover bumps with stress lines that break color. I AM YOUR GREY POUPON

but seeing how CGC gets all weepy at heath books (I once asked heath whose idea was the weird war tales with Kubert that put the dead soldiers in the logo) so they might give it a 7.0 or 54,55,56,57,58,59 cadillac rating for all we know. (he did not recall)

I agree with the last two guys... the top staple creasing...the heavy color breaking creases near the bottom of the spine and the top edge with it's tears and dent make me say 6.0. Back cover looks good so you may get a lucky jump in grade.

I agree with the last two guys... the top staple creasing...the heavy color breaking creases near the bottom of the spine and the top edge with it's tears and dent make me say 6.0. Back cover looks good so you may get a lucky jump in grade.

great back cover + russ heath signature= pity bump in grade 893crossfingers-thumb.gif