• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: FABLES OGN Rabbit page 1

31 posts in this topic

To everyone who PM'd me:

Sorry, I've been away from my computer at an off-site meeting all day.

Item has been sold to a private collector. Thanks for your inquires.

-H

Thanks for posting it here screwy.gif

and would it mean anything if I said I was going to give it to my daughter? I'm trying to win her over to the OA side so she'll quit giving me a hard time about buying so much. But the only series she likes are SANDMAN and FABLES, and you know she's not getting a Sandman page 893whatthe.gif

Not that it matters now as he didn't sell it here, but i can tell you at least two people who beat ya to it with the takeit.gif within a few minutes of listing it.

To everyone who PM'd me:

Sorry, I've been away from my computer at an off-site meeting all day.

Item has been sold to a private collector. Thanks for your inquires.

-H

Thanks for posting it here screwy.gif

Anthony, I decided the best (and quickest) way for me to respond to everyone was to post a reply here. Since I didn't have the time to PM everyone....cuz my boss wouldn't have appreciated me wasting my time this way. Sorry if that's not what you would have preferred.

And just for the record...the art was sold to a member of this board.

And I really do appreciate everyones inquiries...except for Mike's....heh...just kiddin' Mike...you Preacher hogger! wink.gif

-Hart

Talking of the OGN, Court, are you ever going to show any of the Wheatley or Vess pieces you got? Curious if you got all the Wheatley pages to resell or keep? As obviously there is a lot of interest right now if your interested in selling.

A lot of the other pages I've seen have been pretty pricey - Tara's, Esao's etc. Typically $1k plus. If anyone wants some leads for those let me know.

Why the non-CAF policy? I'll show you mine if you show me yours. It would be good to see at least the highlights if not the bulk.

Plus have you already cleared through those Buckingham pages you were planning on selling through from SD?

Hi Paul,

I was never planning on selling through the Bucky pages, either. Again, I bought them for my collection, not for resale...and as you can see, they're still in my gallery.

I overextended myself a bit at SDCC, and so I did go through and sell my least favorite pages just to make ends meet...but those were not Bucky pages.

I'd be happy to discuss this further, but I don't consider my buying and selling practices or my CAF gallery to be a conversation for a message board...so feel free to e-mail or PM if you like.

Sheesh Paul, I would believe a fella would have the right to change his mind..

And as far as posting art, it is his art and he doesn't have to share it with the whole world just because you or anyone else wants to see it.. it seems to me you are just trying to pick a fight out of envy.. and suggest that if you want to discuss this further with him to PM or email him privately like he asked..

Scott Kress