• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sometimes CGC amazes me. Amazing Spider-man 36 double Sig miracle. For me

15 posts in this topic

So I sent this book to Baltimore with Kevin Boyd (thanks for taking it Kevin) to have it autographed by both Romitas.

I expected it to come back a 8.5.

When when I picked it up today I see the Grade and I am still in shock..

I obviously dont know how to grade

1471218-AmazingSpiderman36.jpg

1471218-AmazingSpiderman36.jpg.9deff254da0a6b9dc53afdc2edcaa3f1.jpg

Great. Congratulations Sam. Show us your Ares set.

Anthony... not impressed that you would say such things.

Paradise sent down a small amount of books with me to Baltimore to get signed for them, since I was attending and they were not. Normally they do their own books at shows, as do most CGC Signature Series member dealers. However, I will assist them, as I do other Signature Series member dealers from time to time who need books done at events I am attending for CGC.

The majority of the books submitted to me at the Baltimore show were from attendees of that event - directly to and from CGC.

I did not receive fifty copies of ASM 36 for the Romitas.

Suggesting a potential mix-up when there wasn't one is not in anyone's best interest, including your own. I personally don't like the idea of an SS Witness (who was not even in Baltimore) implying (intentional or not) that another SS person (in this case me) may have mixed up a submission and given CGC the wrong book to give back to a customer.