• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF #4

14 posts in this topic

I have a good time grading books, I try to go a little bit lower than I think it could POSSIBLY be just so that people don't get their hopes up.. rather than just 9.4'ing everything like some people insane.gif

Anyways, I guess it COULD be a VF.. but the scan really picks up nothing from the book so it's next to impossible to say.. I'd guess it could range anything from F- to VF to maybe VF+.

Brian

nina, it cant get much bigger than that, its about 2 foot high! If you missed it, bellow the first image is a link for the full size image, click it and you'll see!

nina, it cant get much bigger than that, its about 2 foot high! If you missed it, bellow the first image is a link for the full size image, click it and you'll see!

Ok, if there are NO stress cracks on the spine, I'll go 8.5. Still wanna go higher because I can't see much wrong with this copy, but am worried about what I don't see. If it's as good as it looks, maybe 9.0 would be a closer actual. Very impressed from what I can see of the top, right side and corners.

Where did you get this?

Kev that is a beautiful book. I give it an 8.5. That right edge is so sharp i am almost worried about trimming. The code box looks a little chopped off. Real nice...

I'm still not sure 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I don't think there is trimming as you can see by the spine that it is mis-wrapped. To give you a better look at the spine (If you havnt done this already!), copy the full size picture from my web page and past it into paint, now thats a real size. I've looked hard and it's really hard to tell. I would say it was a lot nicer than THIS and not saying it's a 9.4 but THIS doesnt look that wonderful either!