• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When you think your done-but your not!!!!

4 posts in this topic

As some know I'm proud of my raw Marvel Giant Size run, and I thought I was done. Well, when I was getting rid of the long boxes and converting to short, re BnBing a large quanity of books-what should I happen to find?? No GSTOD # 5, no GSASM # 2 and # 6. What was really funny is I never looked close at the notation for the Spidey's, and knew there was a # 5, but just for not looking closely-never had a clue about the # 6. I knew the FF went to # 6 and have had it done for a few years. The GSTOD # 5 was very hot at the time I was orginally after it(Byrne's first work at Marvel if ya don't know). The GSTOD # 5 will be here at the end of the week-finally completing a run I thought was done foreheadslap.gif

As some know I'm proud of my raw Marvel Giant Size run, and I thought I was done. Well, when I was getting rid of the long boxes and converting to short, re BnBing a large quanity of books-what should I happen to find?? No GSTOD # 5, no GSASM # 2 and # 6. What was really funny is I never looked close at the notation for the Spidey's, and knew there was a # 5, but just for not looking closely-never had a clue about the # 6. I knew the FF went to # 6 and have had it done for a few years. The GSTOD # 5 was very hot at the time I was orginally after it(Byrne's first work at Marvel if ya don't know). The GSTOD # 5 will be here at the end of the week-finally completing a run I thought was done foreheadslap.gif
makepoint.gif