• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please vote for your Liaison Committee!

219 posts in this topic

Guess what you are wrong shy.gif but i find it positive that you then view the actual scenario as somewhat less horrible than what you previously described, maybe you even approve of it 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifgrin.gif

I don't really care how this committe is chosen, and CGC can pick names out of a hat for what's it worth.

But if he's picking names out of a hat, at least present it as such. confused-smiley-013.gif

There's been no mystery about this process. I said in my very first post that Steve would be picking the 3 person committee from the list we presented him. I completely understand why Steve doesn't want to accept any committee we throw at him. He's not going to shy away from people who are critical of CGC in a constructive manner.

68 people have voted in the first 12 hours. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Jeff

There's been no mystery about this process.

Maybe not, but when I read the "Please vote for your Liaison Committee!" title, it presented a very different scenario than what we actually have and smacked of PC sugar-coating.

That's NOT the same thing as disagreeing with the process or believing it has no merit.

There's been no mystery about this process. I said in my very first post that Steve would be picking the 3 person committee from the list we presented him. I completely understand why Steve doesn't want to accept any committee we throw at him. He's not going to shy away from people who are critical of CGC in a constructive manner.

68 people have voted in the first 12 hours. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Jeff

893applaud-thumb.gif Now . . . LET'S GET OUT THE VOTE! sumo.gif