• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please vote for your Liaison Committee!

219 posts in this topic

Everyone who hasn't voted please vote for me. If you have then contact NM as you are able to change your vote until tomorrow. Why? Because i promise to take this seriously. I will listen to each and every concern and i have a few things in mind that i would like to see changed. I also promise to find out if it's true that 20 greenbacks and a spliff of ganja in the submission box will see you get a 0.2 grade jump. I will test this out and report my findings.

Everyone who hasn't voted please vote for me. If you have then contact NM as you are able to change your vote until tomorrow. Why? Because i promise to take this seriously. I will listen to each and every concern and i have a few things in mind that i would like to see changed. I also promise to find out if it's true that 20 greenbacks and a spliff of ganja in the submission box will see you get a 0.2 grade jump. I will test this out and report my findings.

Someone running a campaign! Good for you! Are you going to have any negative campaign ads?

Here is an example:

I only vote for Americans. Can you sing the Star Spangled Banner from memory? confused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifgrin.gifpoke2.gif

Um, what about that time you gave me a 893censored-thumb.gifchewing?

BTW PM sent!

Okay i didn't want to do this but i have been left with no choice. Vote for me and i will paypal you 25 cents.
893scratchchin-thumb.gifgossip.gif I think you lost ground, with the sending CGC greenbacks and spliff of ganja for a higher grade comment. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Okay i didn't want to do this but i have been left with no choice. Vote for me and i will paypal you 25 cents.

Gee...

After the 1.9% to 2.9% + $0.30 USD Paypal fee I would be out 6 - 7 cents.

tonofbricks.gif