• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please vote for your Liaison Committee!

219 posts in this topic

And we don't always fight on the boards anyway. I've always said we agree on most things anyway.

Except that I would never end two consecutive sentences with the word "anyway." poke2.gif

The polls are CLOSED, and here are your results:

With 45 votes...

REDHOOK

With 35 votes each...

ESQUIRECOMICS, FFB, & FOOLKILLER

With 29 votes...

QUALITYCOMIX

And with 21 votes...

BURNTBOY

I knew full well that CGC would never choose me as a member of the Committee, but I am very, very appreciative of those forumites who took the time to submit my name for consideration. Thanks guys! thumbsup2.gif

In any event, Mr. B knows quite well that whether on the Committee or not this won't stop me from offering substantive commentary on CGC's practices and policies! hi.gif

So, are you saying that you already know that you arent going to be chosen? It sounds a bit whiney and drama-queenish to make a statement like that Mark. Also sounds like the martyr card is being played.

I knew full well that CGC would never choose me as a member of the Committee, but I am very, very appreciative of those forumites who took the time to submit my name for consideration.

I knew it too, but I still voted for you. 893applaud-thumb.gif

And we don't always fight on the boards anyway. I've always said we agree on most things anyway.

Except that I would never end two consecutive sentences with the word "anyway." poke2.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

With 45 votes...

REDHOOK

With 35 votes each...

With 29 votes...

QUALITYCOMIX

And with 21 votes...

BURNTBOY

I knew full well that CGC would never choose me as a member of the Committee, but I am very, very appreciative of those forumites who took the time to submit my name for consideration. Thanks guys! thumbsup2.gif

In any event, Mr. B knows quite well that whether on the Committee or not this won't stop me from offering substantive commentary on CGC's practices and policies! hi.gif

So, are you saying that you already know that you arent going to be chosen? It sounds a bit whiney and drama-queenish to make a statement like that Mark. Also sounds like the martyr card is being played.

Oh please.

I definitely knew I wasn't going to be chosen. I said that in the first post way up above when I submitted my name for consideration. Go look and see.So why would I whine about it? I merely made a statement. What I truly didn't expect was the number of votes I received, so I am thanking people.

I am very happy for those who were chosen and I hope they do a good job, and I will be happy to cooperate with and assist them where possible.

Ummm, you can do math, right? poke2.gif

With 45 votes...

REDHOOK

With 35 votes each...

With 29 votes...

QUALITYCOMIX

And with 21 votes...

BURNTBOY

Oh please.

I definitely knew I wasn't going to be chosen. I said that in the first post way up above when I submitted my name for consideration. Go look and see.So why would I whine about it? I merely made a statement. What I truly didn't expect was the number of votes I received, so I am thanking people.

I am very happy for those who were chosen and I hope they do a good job, and I will be happy to cooperate with and assist them where possible.

confused-smiley-013.gif No problem, no big deal, I just misunderstood flowerred.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

We're waiting for an anwser teacher. stooges.gif

With 45 votes...

REDHOOK

With 35 votes each...

With 29 votes...

QUALITYCOMIX

And with 21 votes...

BURNTBOY

Oh please.

confused-smiley-013.gif No problem, no big deal, I just misunderstood flowerred.gif

hi.gifflowerred.gif

Steve's decision coming soon... juggle.gif

Were ALL the votes counted, or did anyone take out "suspected shill votes"?

ALL the votes were counted, none were removed. I did not recognize any suspected shills among the voters. It would have taken several shills to make any difference, especially with the top 5, who pulled away from the rest of the candidates by a substantial margin.