• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #1: The neophyte speaks . . . .

16 posts in this topic

I can see 2.0, but 1.8, ya think? I thought a cover could be pretty much split at the spine and still eke out a Good if otherwise decent. Other than spine issues it looks around VG to me... confused-smiley-013.gif

I can see 2.0, but 1.8, ya think? I thought a cover could be pretty much split at the spine and still eke out a Good if otherwise decent. Other than spine issues it looks around VG to me... confused-smiley-013.gif

i base my grade on an asm # 9 i have, very similar to the hulk # 1(little bit more presentable imo), but still a 1.8

but 1.8 and 2.0 are so close that it could go either way, i dont however think it has a shot at 2.5

still a great book though thumbsup2.gif

Making the purchase tomorrow. Thanks all for the valued insight.

i keep looking at that 1.8 CGC slabbed copy and this one and have to weigh in that i think the damage to the slabbed book (major creasing and likely big tears on both covers) makes it a lesser book than this copy with the tape stain.

i think the stain is unfortunately distracting, but i think the grade would be more likly to be a 2.5............but we'll never know so let's just call it a 3.0 and be happy............... cool.gif