• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What the heck is with this eBay auction!?!?!?

20 posts in this topic

Its art by a little kid, who in the past, gained some fame on EBay.

it gets an "F"

Fine to be a proud parent to display it, but don't go trying to sell this 893censored-thumb.gif

I second that thought.... the kids parent sounds like a jerk anyway, by saying: "I suggest placing a bid of 1,200,000.00" What a 893censored-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

I can't believe this.... and 7 bids.. ( all be it ) low... still... people are strange!!!!

My son can do better then this!!!!

It's probably Steve (worldsbestcomics) trying to make some money after spending his life savings on that 9.8 114 for $3,000. Hence the crying ... 27_laughing.gif

sorry.gif Steve

27_laughing.gif Thats wrong 27_laughing.gif

Q: How do I know this is an original? I thought I saw a same or similar piece hanging in the MOMA in NYC this weekend. And if it is the original, how can I be sure it wasn't stolen by fine art theives and you're fencing it? Thank you.

Nov-06-06

A: There are few certainties in life. For all you know, this art may have been drawn by picasso, warhol or dali. You are likely smart enough to realize that monet could not have drawn this piece since there was no batman and robin when monet was painting waterlilies -- which is the reason WHY he painted waterlilies -- and NOT batman and robin. This piece was not stolen from the MOMA in NYC - but the artist encourages you to buy it, go to the MOMA and, very seriously, explain to them you think the art was stolen and are trying to return it to them. Please let the artist know what happens when you do.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Q: How do I know this is an original? I thought I saw a same or similar piece hanging in the MOMA in NYC this weekend. And if it is the original, how can I be sure it wasn't stolen by fine art theives and you're fencing it? Thank you.

Nov-06-06

A: There are few certainties in life. For all you know, this art may have been drawn by picasso, warhol or dali. You are likely smart enough to realize that monet could not have drawn this piece since there was no batman and robin when monet was painting waterlilies -- which is the reason WHY he painted waterlilies -- and NOT batman and robin. This piece was not stolen from the MOMA in NYC - but the artist encourages you to buy it, go to the MOMA and, very seriously, explain to them you think the art was stolen and are trying to return it to them. Please let the artist know what happens when you do.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Batman sketch by Picasso , 893whatthe.gif $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I can't believe this.... and 7 bids.. ( all be it ) low... still... people are strange!!!!

My son can do better then this!!!!

Is that Dad or Son speaking???

Anyway, hate to go against the grain here, but I like it and bid on it. In fact I may have to commission some art - same scene only have Batman and Robin embracing as in that t-shirt over in that other WTF auction thread - that will give the rest of the X-crement-Men something to really cry about. And, maybe add Northstar in somewhere with dreamy eyes, and a little happy cloud9.gif thought baloon over his head...., headbang.gifyay.gifheadbang.gif