• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM 13

15 posts in this topic

Somewhere around 5.0/5.5 seems right on. I only say 5.0 because of that odd chip on the URC of the back. Looks like a small water stain on the back too.

We saw this book here awhile ago, right?

Somewhere around 5.0/5.5 seems right on. I only say 5.0 because of that odd chip on the URC of the back. Looks like a small water stain on the back too.

yep, just wanted to see if cracking it , raised the grade like it did on my 26 thumbsup2.gif

Yep. 5.0/5.5

Dang water stains drops it from 6.0/6.5 frown.gif

That's a pretty inconspicuous water stain. I'd go straight 6.0 on this one.

the downfall of many comics - nasty water stains!!!

CAL who dislikes water stains tonofbricks.gif

Here's something ironic. I was just looking through the Overstreet Grading Guide (3rd ed.) and on p. 204 there's a copy of AS 13. It's graded 6.0, but your's looks a lot better. The one in the book has much more visible wear on the black areas of the spine.

Of course, there's no mention of a water stain...