• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The GA "Short Bus" Thread Post your unpopular books!
2 2

993 posts in this topic

No love for Foodini frown.gif

Now that you mention it, I'm kinda wondering why I bought it in the first place. tongue.gif

Depending on price, I would have bought it too.

You can probably flip to to 'Bones for a profit!

Jack

I like the crazed monkey! He has sort of a cubist face.

Should I have heard of Stephen Douglas?

Well DUH! He lost the Presidential election to Abe Lincoln! grin.gifpoke2.gif

The little giant!

I'm glad that he cheered up after the defeat enough to draw this demented monkey.

Jack

Edited by selegue

I like the crazed monkey! He has sort of a cubist face.

Should I have heard of Stephen Douglas?

Well DUH! He lost the Presidential election to Abe Lincoln! grin.gifpoke2.gif

The little giant!

I'm glad that he cheered up after the defeat enough to draw this demented monkey.

Jack

Me too. And you gotta admit he was pretty handy with a pencil for 140 years old.

What prompted you to pick up the FF, Scrooge?

Oopps, forgot you had to own it to show it. It's just a book ending today on eBay. I saw it and immediately thought about the short bus! blush.gif

If that rule is enforced, I'm gonna suddenly get mighty quiet.

Jack

nah, you don't have to own it. I never would have seen that ridiculous jumping monkey cover otherwise!!!

Well, that solves that mystery and I think that I can inform the Department of Mental Health that there services will no longer be required this evening. stooges.gif

Of course, I don't own any of the books I posted here. Nope, not one. No siree, won't see me with any of these books. tonofbricks.gif

nah, you don't have to own it. I never would have seen that ridiculous jumping monkey cover otherwise!!!

Well, that solves that mystery and I think that I can inform the Department of Mental Health that there services will no longer be required this evening. stooges.gif

Of course, I don't own any of the books I posted here. Nope, not one. No siree, won't see me with any of these books. tonofbricks.gif

This is definitely a book I don't own and wouldn't own in a million years. I swear.

FunnyStuff4.jpg

This is definitely a book I don't own and wouldn't own in a million years. I swear.

FunnyStuff4.jpg

SEE!!! Even his Funny Stuffs are killer grade!!! frustrated.gif

This reminds me that I think I left some NM+ Mutt and Jeff comics from the 40's in a safe deposit box years and years ago. I wonder what they did with them?