• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

calling all ladies.....

6 posts in this topic

Just curious to see how many ladies we have on the boards. cool.gif Actually, im wondering if most of the female collectors only collect comics with predominately female leads and heroines or not. I can tell Joanne loves her wonderwoman. How about the rest?

my girlfriend read over my shoulder, I guess that makes her kind of a part of these boards.

She reads Harely Quinn, Simpsons comics, and Futurama Comic....I'm trying to get her to read more of my superhero stuff 27_laughing.gif

I am with Newt on this one. My wife reads the forums over my shoulder and knows just about as much as I do about comics and the forums. As for comics she reads Y The Last Man and Fables on a regular basis. She also gives the trades I buy a shot, for example, she seemed to enjoy the Origin trade that I bought a month ago and even read parts of my GL trades.

I am with Newt on this one. My wife reads the forums over my shoulder and knows just about as much as I do about comics and the forums. As for comics she reads Y The Last Man and Fables on a regular basis. She also gives the trades I buy a shot, for example, she seemed to enjoy the Origin trade that I bought a month ago and even read parts of my GL trades.

Yea my girlfriend dug Origin too

My sister used to love G Perez's New Teen Titans. She tried a recent issue of Birds of Prey but could not figure out where the comic stopped & the glossy ads started. All the art was full bleed: right to the edge of the pages. 893blahblah.gif