• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come pop my cherries

68 posts in this topic

Holy 893censored-thumb.gif

Two of your cherries got popped eh?

Sounds like you paid them to do that. 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

stooges.gif

grin.gif

I pay no one to pop my cherries. If you want to pop one of my cherries, you must pay first. No cherries for you, next. stooges.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Still, it's something, people will pay that person to pop their cherries rather then the other way. Tell ya. the world is somethin now. insane.gif

Congrats on the sale Alex! Now let's hope someone else will pop another one. thumbsup2.gif

I aint poppen no one's cherries, period! I don't care how big or small they are.

Sweet or sour. sumo.gif

These are a married man cherries...

They are small

27_laughing.gif!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif, guess marrage didn't do much for him then shrink his cherries, and later him to beg people to pop them. frown.gif

Ahhh, there is way to much cherry talk. Let's talk about watermelon 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I aint poppen no one's cherries, period! I don't care how big or small they are.

Sweet or sour. sumo.gif

These are a married man cherries...

They are small

27_laughing.gif!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif, guess marrage didn't do much for him then shrink his cherries, and later him to beg people to pop them. frown.gif

Ahhh, there is way to much cherry talk. Let's talk about watermelon 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

HMM Mellons