• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM TOS 54

13 posts in this topic

Thanks for taking a look. The items that concern me are the wear on the corners, the numerous spine ticks/creases, what seems like significant wear on the back top corner along the spine. Do you think it looks dirty as well?

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

Very pretty book...unless the scans are hiding the defects you describe, they seem very minor. BC spine is cropped a bit...anything to worry about around the staple areas? I'll guess 8.5/9.0 range. Sweet!

Very pretty book...unless the scans are hiding the defects you describe, they seem very minor. BC spine is cropped a bit...anything to worry about around the staple areas? I'll guess 8.5/9.0 range. Sweet!

I looked at the scans a little larger so the spine issues were probably magnified a LITTLE but I still think they are there. You can see it on these you just have to look very closely thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for taking a look. The items that concern me are the wear on the corners, the numerous spine ticks/creases, what seems like significant wear on the back top corner along the spine. Do you think it looks dirty as well?

Yeah, it's really ratty.

Send it to butters as a feebie. 27_laughing.gif

8.5 thumbsup2.gif

Yeah, it's really ratty.

Send it to butters as a feebie. 27_laughing.gif

8.5 thumbsup2.gif

everybody's always jumpin on poor lil butters.... 27_laughing.gif