• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Amazing Spiderman #16!

15 posts in this topic

Just arrived! Clean book, very pretty gloss and colors. A bit of Marvel chipping along the right edge; ding to ULC; bottom edge has a clean 1/2" tear & small chip. That's about it. Thanks guys!

asm16.jpg

asm16back.jpg

Just arrived!

Personal collection or for sale?

It would look good filling the hole between my long ago aquired 5.0 ASM 15 and my 5.0 ASM 17 which I just got from ArAich a few weeks ago.

cloud9.gif

Just arrived!

It would look good filling the hole between my long ago aquired 5.0 ASM 15 and my 5.0 ASM 17 which I just got from ArAich a few weeks ago.

cloud9.gif

I appreciate it, but unless you're willing to go pretty much straight OS guide I am going to hold onto this one. It took me quite a while to find a nice copy at a price I could live with.

Just arrived!

cloud9.gif

I appreciate it, but unless you're willing to go pretty much straight OS guide I am going to hold onto this one. It took me quite a while to find a nice copy at a price I could live with.

I know what you mean. thumbsup2.gif