• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Spider-Man 3 Trailer (spoilers maybe)

55 posts in this topic

Okay. This is TOTALLY off the wall....but watching that trailer, I was struck by a momentary glimpse of this older guy as some kind of newscaster, .....and I was thinking......wouldn't it be incredible if this was an uncredited Steve Ditko cameo?

Okay.....back to your regularly scheduled reality.

Red

who.jpg

Okay. This is TOTALLY off the wall....but watching that trailer, I was struck by a momentary glimpse of this older guy as some kind of newscaster, .....and I was thinking......wouldn't it be incredible if this was an uncredited Steve Ditko cameo?

Red

who.jpg

You know,there are similarities between the 2 pics.I think one of the forum members who actually met him could say for sure.It would be incredible if it is him though..... hail.gif

Or why did Kingpin have to be Murdock's killer? Or why did Doc Ock have to be Pete's teacher/mentor? Or why did Bruce Banner's father turn into the Absorbing Man? Why did Doctor Doom have to their boss and Reed's competition for Sue's affections? Why did Professor X's mental abuse of a young Jean Grey have to be the cause of Dark Phoenix?

And what happened to Gwen Stacey?

In Spidey 3?? confused-smiley-013.gif

Red

who.jpg

You know,there are similarities between the 2 pics.I think one of the forum members who actually met him could say for sure.It would be incredible if it is him though..... hail.gif

Are you guys talking about Hal Fishman? He's been a local newscaster for YEARS.