• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM JiM 103...

16 posts in this topic

I love this cover. The colors, cover whites and gloss could not be any better than they are on this copy.

Couple of problems. There is an abrasion under the top staple that can be seen in the scan, and a small tear near the top of the spine on the back cover that extends into a few interior pages.

jim103.jpg

jim103bk.jpg

I love this cover. The colors, cover whites and gloss could not be any better than they are on this copy.

Couple of problems. There is an abrasion under the top staple that can be seen in the scan, and a small tear near the top of the spine on the back cover that extends into a few interior pages.

jim103.jpg

jim103bk.jpg

Ultra sweet copy Andy! Id say it would probably be a 7.5 confused-smiley-013.gif but I have such a hard time factoring in tears and such. If i hadnt seen my GL76 get the VF+ with the tear, I wouldnt have called it that.

Sweet book, if its ever for sale...

Thanks for the opinions guys. I had this at 7.5, so it's nice to know I was maybe a touch conservative. I doubt I will ever sell this one, the cover colors and whites are just too nice. It's my favorite SA Marvel. cloud9.gif

Pretty good story too. gossip.gif

Thanks for the opinions guys. I had this at 7.5, so it's nice to know I was maybe a touch conservative. I doubt I will ever sell this one, the cover colors and whites are just too nice. It's my favorite SA Marvel. cloud9.gif

Pretty good story too. gossip.gif

Send it to me and let me make sure its as nice in hand as you say blush.gif