• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM TOS #47 from Sid's Luncheonette

13 posts in this topic

I'd agree with the 8.5. Slightly ruffled top edge, along with tiny crease at URFC, and a couple of tiny spine stresses may keep this one below VF/NM.

Harry, all of these TOS books look nice enough for encapsulation. Especially for those grading 8.5 and above, I would think the increased valuation/liquidity from the slab factor would more than pay for the cost of encapsulation. thumbsup2.gif

I'd agree with the 8.5. Slightly ruffled top edge, along with tiny crease at URFC, and a couple of tiny spine stresses may keep this one below VF/NM.

Harry, all of these TOS books look nice enough for encapsulation. Especially for those grading 8.5 and above, I would think the increased valuation/liquidity from the slab factor would more than pay for the cost of encapsulation. thumbsup2.gif

ah... Collectables liquidity...

and a shout out to another Philly person...

think 8.5 may be right for the above reasons mentioned... but close to a 9.0...

all the books you have shared are very nice indeed thumbsup2.gif

i totally agree, Bob, and will likely send these and a few others in for slabbing. i think it's been over a year since i sent in my last submission........... 893whatthe.gif

i totally agree, Bob, and will likely send these and a few others in for slabbing. i think it's been over a year since i sent in my last submission........... 893whatthe.gif

are these going to come on the market Harry, or stuffed back into the personal collection?

Arex

are these going to come on the market Harry, or stuffed back into the personal collection?

Arex

i'll be selling them when they come back from CGC early next year.

Arex

i'll be selling them when they come back from CGC early next year.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'll remember to save up some Christmas cash to be ready for that event!