• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM TOS #48 from Sid's Luncheonette

14 posts in this topic

is that a scuff down the center to the left of iron man or a printing flaw?

great catch - i didn't even see that myself this time - perhaps why i didn't submit it. i have no way of telling how it got there (actual scuff or printing damage) but there is a light scuff about 1 1/2 inches long just to the left of IM's right arm........... blush.giffrown.gif

is that a scuff down the center to the left of iron man or a printing flaw?

great catch - i didn't even see that myself this time - perhaps why i didn't submit it. i have no way of telling how it got there (actual scuff or printing damage) but there is a light scuff about 1 1/2 inches long just to the left of IM's right arm........... blush.giffrown.gif

Its from the printing process.. I had a 8.5 copy that had the same thing. You should submit it to be CGC'ed or sell it to me 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

9.0 I don't think one can totally ignore the scuff even if it is a printing defect and give it a 9.4.

truth to be told when i first graded it i didn't even see the scuff( i edited my earlier post) and i have been having second thoughts about not changing the grade!

is that colour loss going across the bottom, about chest-high on that villian there, or is that a scanner artifact?

sweet copy, tho.

one day you should bust out with the whole list of sweet books you've got stashed away from ole Sid's 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Nice book Harry, I do not see why it would not fetch at least a 9.0 , 8.5 at the lowest if that color loss and scuff are frowned upon.

Question, what is with the bottom edge?

It looks, well, funky. Is that just from scanning the book?

Ze-