• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #3

13 posts in this topic

Good luck! thumbsup2.gif

Now that I take a second look...watch out for a possible staple pop, and/or cover looseness, on this one. Can't really tell one way or the other from the photos, but with the wear around the staples, it's definitely a strong possibility. That would drop the grade significantly, and obviously would be something you'd want to be reflected in the price.

And actually...in the photos in the Hulk #1 thread you just bumped, there's a better shot of the spine on this #3. Leaning more towards 5.0 now, and still concerned about possible cover detachment.

Burntboy:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm going to pick it up today. Along with the Hulk #1.

The #1 is going to be framed in my office.

Hard to go wrong with any of these first 6 issues. especially ones that will display nicely. My original purchases from Sid's Luncheonette were dearly loved and are uniformly among the worst looking Marvels i own from that era.

it's almost hard to fathom how my books like AF #15, FF# 1, JIM # 83, etc., survived in so much better shape........... 893whatthe.gifconfused.gif

i've even toyed with getting the Hulk #1 restored, so that it presents better....... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif