• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grrrrrrrrrr

13 posts in this topic

Hello:

You were the winner of my eBay auction for Marvel Comics Index 9A - X-Men! (Item #2181381682), with a winning bid of $7.50. Please send payment of $12.50 by Paypal (this email address), check or money order, payable to the Flying Donut Trading Company, to:

Flying Donut Trading Company

c/o Dan Cusimano

1336 Buttermilk Lane

Reston, Virginia 20190-3904

Thanks for bidding!

Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Dan,

Please give me my combined total for everything with shipping, which I should save considerably on. If you can send me a Paypal invoice, that would be great as well.

Thanks,

Bill

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Total for all four books is $115.52 (the FF index, Subby index, X-Men index and the Hulk book). Add $6 for total shipping, which should cover it. Whenever I try to send a Paypal notice it gets hosed, so simply go to one of the books you've won and add everything into the "shipping" line. Makes it a lot easier for everybody involved. Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Dan,

I have a question...are there any color pictures in the various indexes, or just black & white printed statistics?

Thanks,

Bill

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think there are color pictures, but there are black and whites throughout.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Dan,

I really screwed up BIG TIME and I'm SO sorry! If you look at my feedback record, I might be new but I am certainly reliable. I bid on these books as I didn't think to use my head and ask you this question beforehand, since Marvel seems to make all of their TPB's so illustrious looking, I thought that the "indexes" were color-paged descriptions of each comic and the individual character(s). I never knew that these were simply black & white.

Would you kindly allow me to forego the indexes and just purchase the Hulk TPB and apply for an ebay "final value credit fee"? I just checked with them and told them that I made a mistake and felt terrible about it. They advised that you could get ALL of the fees back if you would simply file for this credit, and that if you didn't want it to count against me as a "non paying bidder" warning (NPB), you should select the reason for the refund as "buyer and seller have decided to mutually forego the transaction" for each. Then, you will be TOTALLY recompensed and can offer the books as a "second chance" (just click on the link on your auction page) to the runner-up bidder.

Again,I'm so terribly sorry and if I'd have known, I certainly would not have bid on them. I guess that after spotting the Hulk TPB and then perusing your other auctions and noticing the great looking covers on the indexes, I thought that they would be similar in format, yet different in content, if you know what I mean. Please confirm that this would be all right with you and again, I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Kindest Regards,

Bill

So what happens is the person doesn't pay, you give him negative feedback and he reciprocates. The PROCESS DOESN'T WORK.

It's almost like a lawsuit. You rightful sue someone and then they counter-sue. Now you have to spend your dollars fighting their lawsuit. goodevil.gif

JUST DOESN'T WORK. 893frustrated.gif

You loose if you neg him...cause he's just going to neg you back...he's an insufficiently_thoughtful_person....... I'd give him a refund and put him on your bid block list.

J.D.

Only if you really think that a neg will affect your overall rating, or care if someone negs you. all about $$$ not the feedback, IMO smile.gif

Believe it or not I once screwed up a ebay auction. I bought a BUY IT NOW item, then relized it was the item below this one that I really wanted. To make a long story short I offered to pay the seller the price to put the item back up on ebay. I know its a pain in the you know what, but he was happy with that and i was too and all was happy in the world of ebay. Honest mistakes happen, its easy to mess up. Ya just have to watch more carefully and I have since.

That's understandable - i had someone use a BIN on my Ultimate DD set instead of the Ultimate War set and they explained it to me and it was all good. But Dan's (donut'd) buyer boght 3 of these indexes and the hulk TPB and then backed out with a BS excuse. I'm sure the Hulk TPB was not the bulk of that $155 chunk of change going Dan's way? I'd be livid as well...grrrr too!

the guy that's jerking me around bid three different times and then said he didn't read the item description. three times? c'mon. on a bin, sure, if you are feeling like you need to hustle to get it done, i can understand. but i don't buy (or feel sorry for) someone who went back to the well multiple times saying they made a mistake.

sumo.gif

Since he bid on more than three items,if you hit him with the non-paying bidder route,wouldn't he lose his ebay account? With you having some 20gazillion positive feedbacks,what % would it go down with three negs. After weaseling out of these bids, I noticed he continued to bid on similar items the next day. FHim, and FHim hard.