• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amazing spider-man #36 v2

12 posts in this topic

Whats special about that issue?

I might have a few or at least one

its the World Trade Center (black) cover issue. I have a re sketched/signed variant. PM me if anyone is interested.

Benz

its the World Trade Center (black) cover issue. I have a re sketched/signed variant. PM me if anyone is interested.

Benz

I'm not trying to start a fight here,but if there is one comic I'd think an artist would have the good sense not to sketch or sign,this would be it. screwy.gif

Benz

I'm not trying to start a fight here,but if there is one comic I'd think an artist would have the good sense not to sketch or sign,this would be it. screwy.gif

No offense Shad but I was into variants in the past...and i like resketched editions...now i dont collect them hence the selling part.