• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

111 posts in this topic

popcorn.gif

When are you going to post in the USER ID thread? popcorn.gif

WHEN ARE YOU? popcorn.gif

I'd say Tuesday.

Not sure which Tuesday...but definitely on a Tuesday. thumbsup2.gif

Wapner, gotta watch Wapner, Wapner at 5:30

yay.gif

yeahok.gif

Im a very good driver. Sometimes Dad lets me drive in the driveway

popcorn.gif

When are you going to post in the USER ID thread? popcorn.gif

WHEN ARE YOU? popcorn.gif

I'd say Tuesday.

Not sure which Tuesday...but definitely on a Tuesday. thumbsup2.gif

Wapner, gotta watch Wapner, Wapner at 5:30

yay.gif

yeahok.gif

Im a very good driver. Sometimes Dad lets me drive in the driveway

confused-smiley-013.gif

A quick count shows over 45 people have signed up already.

Looks to be a good turnout this year. Lots of new faces too.

thumbsup2.gif

Although I am still trying to talk Joanna into joining the party. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Ze-

Although I am still trying to talk Joanna into joining the party. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Ze-

Hmm, access to a pre-published -script maybe????

or

even better, how about a gift to everyone...with a new chapter to "Crisis on IMB"?? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I know, she's moved on to bigger and better things... sorry.gif

But we can always keep the warm memories(Mylite, My Hero!!! insane.gif).... cloud9.gif

I wanted to ask everyones opinion. I REALLY dont want to muck up the current format but I realize several people did not sign up because of the minimum $$ amount. They want to participate, but cannot swing $30.

I want EVERYONE who wants to join the party, to do so.. Would veryone be ok if I add a lower price group say $10-$15? And those who might have held back can PM me their info and say they wish to take part in the $10 catagory, and I will pair them up with each other?

Is this OK with everyone? I am trying to keep it simple, but realize not everyone wanted to,or could just not swing the $30 minimum and didn't want their recipient to be dissapointed so they did not sign up.

Not a big deal really, but I at least wanted to run it by everyone who already signed up.

Thoughts would be most welcome.

Ze-

I wanted to ask everyones opinion. I REALLY dont want to muck up the current format but I realize several people did not sign up because of the minimum $$ amount. They want to participate, but cannot swing $30.

I want EVERYONE who wants to join the party, to do so.. Would veryone be ok if I add a lower price group say $10-$15? And those who might have held back can PM me their info and say they wish to take part in the $10 catagory, and I will pair them up with each other?

Is this OK with everyone? I am trying to keep it simple, but realize not everyone wanted to,or could just not swing the $30 minimum and didn't want their recipient to be dissapointed so they did not sign up.

Thoughts would be most welcome.

Ze-

Works for me.