• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Diego Comic-Con Dinner for 7/19/03 - Saturday 7PM

97 posts in this topic

First thing rickdogg says to greggy: "NICE SHORTS!!! (Yelling across the street)." 893applaud-thumb.gif

LMFAO!!! 27_laughing.gif

Shut the F up '. I've seen you so I can honestly say that I can kick yer arse any day of the week. Posting from a stupid YMCA. Can't believe that his hick town closes so early. It's more pathetic than you!

Wow - Saturday night - you're a pussycat, you get back on the boards and now you're Genghis Khan again!

Rick might be awfully fast and wily, Greg, maybe too fast for a big, lumbering fellow like yourself!

Boy was it fun seeing all of you guys! Free food and liquor supplied by CGC and Ideal Collectibles?!?!?! It was well worth the 2 & 1/2 hour drive! Thanks to CGC and Ideal...and nice seeing all of you fokkers! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Attendees:

Bonds25

Lighthouse

JLA_all_the_way

Borg

Greggy

Ubiquiti

Steve Borock

Mark Haspel

Deathlok

BigMan

Odin88

Rickdogg

Buena Vista

ArnoldT and some other dude from gemstone

TomG

Ideal808

Hey Guys I must also say had a lot of fun great meeting all of you. Thanks to CGC and Ideal for the free food and beer (Heineken smirk.gif). I must also say ROFLMAO 27_laughing.gif to Rick's first words to Greggy

"NICE SHORTS!!! (Yelling across the street)."

Wow who would of thunk it Greggy is a very quiet guy..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sumo.gif

Shut the F up '. I've seen you so I can honestly say that I can kick yer arse any day of the week. Posting from a stupid YMCA. Can't believe that his hick town closes so early. It's more pathetic than you!

LMFAO again!! 27_laughing.gif Yeaaaa, Greggy's back! grin.gif

Hey Guys I must also say had a lot of fun great meeting all of you. Thanks to CGC and Ideal for the free food and beer (Heineken smirk.gif). I must also say ROFLMAO 27_laughing.gif to Rick's first words to Greggy

Wow who would of thunk it Greggy is a very quiet guy..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sumo.gif

I know! He wouldn't let me take pic of me squeezing his left titty for all of the board to see! makepoint.gif.... so I offered to have him squeeze mine....still NO 893frustrated.gif

sumo.gif

I know! He wouldn't let me take pic of me squeezing his left titty for all of the board to see! makepoint.gif.... so I offered to have him squeeze mine....still NO 893frustrated.gif

Okay - when you told me that it was funny...Now reading it - it sounds kinda weird... ooo.gif

Yup...back to the internet persona. The only persons that acted almost exactly like I imagined were Ricky and JLA all the Way! Suckas! 893applaud-thumb.gif

sumo.gif

Okay - when you told me that it was funny...Now reading it - it sounds kinda weird... ooo.gif

Don't worry, i'm secure with my manhood smile.gif hehehehehehehe errr...am I gay? tongue.gif

Yup...back to the internet persona. The only persons that acted almost exactly like I imagined were Ricky and JLA all the Way! Suckas! 893applaud-thumb.gif

The two RICKS live up to their name! 893applaud-thumb.gif

All we need is some bugaboo!!!!!! 27_laughing.gif

Do we?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Do we?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Yeah, it would have been a riot! Maybe greggy needs his otehr 1/2 to get a lil wild? Bar fight with you and bug? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yup Greggy, has two personalites. He is borderline Schizo. The Real Greggy who wouldn't cold [!@#%^&^] a Butterfly and the internet persona Greggy mad.gifsumo.gif

27_laughing.gif

Do we?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Yeah, it would have been a riot! Maybe greggy needs his otehr 1/2 to get a lil wild? Bar fight with you and bug? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well....that wouldn't be very nice - but a couple more beers and some Aryan propaganda from Bug and I mighta considered it.

Do we?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Yo fool...you're the one looking like the skin head. BTW...bought a sweet JA 5 today! However, I gave it away to a street person because it is worthless! insane.gif

Well....that wouldn't be very nice - but a couple more beers and some Aryan propaganda from Bug and I mighta considered it.

Do we?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Yo fool...you're the one looking like the skin head. BTW...bought a sweet JA 5 today! However, I gave it away to a street person because it is worthless! insane.gif

Shows what you know- ! You gave away gold!!!

Shaddup, foolio......I'd have punched you in the throat and bit your liberal ear off......Tyson style. sumo.gif

And, greggy will get crazy with me next year......or he'll find out what it's like to be trolled by me in person. insane.gif

Shaddup, foolio......I'd have punched you in the throat and bit your liberal ear off......Tyson style. sumo.gif

And, greggy will get crazy with me next year......or he'll find out what it's like to be trolled by me in person. insane.gif

Huh....

WAKE UP!!!! It's time for work!!!!