• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Diego Comic-Con Dinner for 7/19/03 - Saturday 7PM

97 posts in this topic

I'm going to plan on going next year. smile.gif

So, all you people mark it on your calenders and plan to party at the next one with Bugaboo. I'm sure there are also a few forum members who will want to form a line and take turns kicking me in the nuts. blush.gif

Maybe I'll see you there. We'll crash the con! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Mmmmmm....fish tacos! cool.gif

It's too bad you don't like pink tacos gregster. frown.gif

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

I'm going to plan on going next year. smile.gif

So, all you people mark it on your calenders and plan to party at the next one with Bugaboo. I'm sure there are also a few forum members who will want to form a line and take turns kicking me in the nuts. blush.gif

893Funny-thumb.gif

Rubio's kicks [!@#%^&^]!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Rubio's tastes like [!@#%^&^]! Fake mexican food catered to people with the "white" tongue. Just as bad as eating cooked "sushi" at a place called "Joe's" goodevil.gif

What about the bill?

I say whoever obtains the best overall CGC book (age, grade, rarity, demand, price vs value, etc) should pick up the tab. That should leave me out of the running. grin.gif

Rick

But I hear that a B & B 28 CGC 9.6 will be unveiled at the convention. Time to sell the house! 893frustrated.gif

We need organization people...it is right around the corner. I'm thinking we eat white man's food since it is universal. I would prefer sushi but i'm sure that some of the people attending wouldn't prefer eating raw fish so... ...

Matt what is a bomb [!@#%^&^] steak house down there?

But I hear that a B & B 28 CGC 9.6 will be unveiled at the convention. Time to sell the house! 893frustrated.gif

Nah, just have to liquidate all my $$$ sportscards and coins, THEN I'll...definitely have to sell the house. frown.gif

Dogg, I can't speak for everyone else, but though I am a picky eater normally, for this occasion I don't care which restaurant it is.

so down that raw fish, sucka!

Rick

We need organization people...it is right around the corner. I'm thinking we eat white man's food since it is universal. I would prefer sushi but i'm sure that some of the people attending wouldn't prefer eating raw fish so... ...

Matt what is a bomb [!@#%^&^] steak house down there?

somewhere in FL, one of sborock's eyebrow raises to HMMMM...now we're talkin. 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gifgoodevil.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Please add the following people for the dinner. Attending will be Jeff Vaughn, Arnold T. Blumberg, and Mark Huesman. I myself should also be added to the list but noted as tentative.

I would love to go and found out that a plane ticket wasn't as much as I thought it would be but I can't fine a hotel room frown.gif Nothin nadda zip zilch zero hotel rooms. Of course I only went to the Con website to find a room but if I stay out of town I will need a rent-a-car and that means taking my dad becaue I'm not old enough to get one. Sheesh.

Ericc123

Have you tried any of the hotels that are not directly near the show. I went out to the show about 3 years ago and found a hotel within decent walking distance. You can always take the public transportation to the convention center. I think there is a train or metro that stops near the convention center.

I wish I could make it, but I have to leave the con no later than 6pm on saturday. My wife is singing at the Orange County Fair that night, and it'll take me at least 90 minutes to get there from SD. I'll be at the con wednesday through saturday, so maybe I'll bump into some of you guys.

My favorite moment from last year's convention...Lou Ferrigno asking if he could cut in front of me in line for food. What do you do when the Hulk wants to cut it line? He got a salad, I got a pizza...I think I got the better deal.