• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coming this evening: LARGE Modern Lot blow-out!

2 posts in this topic

Got lots of preliminary PM inquiries a few weeks ago when I announced that I'd eventually be cleaning house and getting rid of my '90s/early '00s comics, including large, complete runs of Ultimate Spider-Man , Amazing Spider-Man, X-Men (various, including Ultimate), Wolverine, etc.; lots of DCs too; and some popular non-hero/"independent" titles. I've since decided to sell these as LOTS only to save on time and domestic shipping costs (which I'll be paying). The first few lots should be posted by 8:00 or so this evening (I hope!). Not looking to get rich on this stuff, obviously, so my asking prices will be VERY reasonable...

I'm sending this heads-up now because I don't have time to go back and figure out who PM'd me about what. Very sorry! Anyway, if you still want anything I'm listing, just use this little dude takeit.gif, and we're all set.

One more thing: I only accept PayPal to confirmed domestic U.S. addresses (no checks or MOs); international PayPal is okay, too, but insured shipping for large lots (mandatory!) is expensive, so I'll need to split the costs of overseas shipping with international buyers.

Thanks for looking! See ya soon!

Best,

Mikey