• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Claim to fame!

10 posts in this topic

acclaim.gif After years of writing letters to comics (good to see some letters pages coming back!) I finally had one printed-Hooray! Lone Ranger # 2 has a letter I submitted concerning Devil's Due Painkiller Jane series. (I am Chris if you happen to see it) I noticed this while in the bathroom reading it, and promptly got myself squared away and marched triumphantly to my wife and showed her! She did not share in my enthusiasm! confused-smiley-013.gif Ah the little things in life! 893applaud-thumb.gif

"I noticed this while in the bathroom reading it, and promptly got myself squared away and marched triumphantly to my wife and showed her! She did not share in my enthusiasm"

What wife would have wanted to look at your stuff???? Even if it was Square 893whatthe.gif

Oh, you meant the letter...yeah, that's neat. Congrats.

I noticed this while in the bathroom reading it, and promptly got myself squared away and marched triumphantly to my wife and showed her!

Remind me never to buy a back issue from this guy 27_laughing.gif

I noticed this while in the bathroom reading it, and promptly got myself squared away and marched triumphantly to my wife and showed her!

Remind me never to buy a back issue from this guy 27_laughing.gif

That brown stain won't be distributor's spray huh? poke2.gif