• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB FF 116 VF or better let me know what ya got!

15 posts in this topic

I started talking with Arex about this book at the Charlotte comicon and it got me thinking that I would really like to upgrade my 1.8/2.0 copy.

Incidentally if anyone is looking for a very reader copy, mine is up for sale since I feel the need to upgrade.

I started talking with Arex about this book at the Charlotte comicon and it got me thinking that I would really like to upgrade my 1.8/2.0 copy.

Incidentally if anyone is looking for a very reader copy, mine is up for sale since I feel the need to upgrade.

1.8/2.0 copy 893whatthe.gif

I know I am almost ashamed of that beater sorry.gif

Good to meet you in person! thumbsup2.gif

By the way, I've got a few doubles of IM picture frames. 45, 47, 48, and 53 I'll have to check grades if you are interested.

I know I am almost ashamed of that beater sorry.gif

Good to meet you in person! thumbsup2.gif

By the way, I've got a few doubles of IM picture frames. 45, 47, 48, and 53 I'll have to check grades if you are interested.

sure, lmk what you have and grades Craig.

Same here on getting to meet you in person, next time make time for lunch. Chris and I went to Hawthornes for pizza, beer, and some of the best wings ive ever eaten.

I guess since I have a 9.0 ped I could dig out my 9.2 copy if the offer was right 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

you sure you don't want to keep the 9.2 and loose the ped? poke2.gif

is the 9.2 slabbed or raw?

I have a copy but I don't think it reaches 8.0. I'll check it tonight.

I guess since I have a 9.0 ped I could dig out my 9.2 copy if the offer was right 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

you sure you don't want to keep the 9.2 and loose the ped? poke2.gif

is the 9.2 slabbed or raw?

I have a copy but I don't think it reaches 8.0. I'll check it tonight.

thumbsup2.gif

Thank You