• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highest CGC Books will be at Comic Con! Hulk 181 9.9, Cap 100 9.9, IM 1 9.9

20 posts in this topic

Aloha Fellow Comic Enthusiasts,

Due to the enormous amount of inquiries regarding the Captain America #100, Iron Man #1, and Hulk #181 CGC 9.9's, we are pleased to announce that we have obtained permission from the owners of the books to bring them to Comic Con. That's right folks, CGC 9.9's that everyone are talking about will be at Comic Con! Our booth number is #5523 so stop on by to see the books that everyone's talking about.

At this year's Comic Con, we will bring over 200 High Grade CGC books to kick off a new sales campaign. We will begin selling the best Silver & Bronze Age CGC 9.6's, 9.8's, and 9.9's. Here's a list of some of the books we'll bring:

Captain America #100 CGC 9.9

Captain Marvel #1 CGC 9.8

Fantastic Four #48 CGC 9.8

Giant-Size X-Men #1 CGC 9.8

Incredible Hulk #102 CGC 9.8

Invaders #1 CGC 9.8

Iron Fist #14 CGC 9.8

Iron Man #1 CGC 9.9

Iron Man #55 CGC 9.8

Iron Man & Sub-Mariner #1 CGC 9.9

Marvel Super-Heroes #1 CGC 9.8

Showcase #60 CGC 9.8

Silver Surfer #4 CGC 9.8

Sub-Mariner #1 CGC 9.8

Tomb of Dracula #1 CGC 9.8

There's also other High Graded Key Issues that we'll bring as well: Daredevil #1, House of Secrets #92, Marvel Feature #1, All-Star Western #10,Conan the Barbarian #1, Amazing Spider-Man's, X-Men's, Avengers, Superboy's, Superman's, Super everything etc. We'll also have a catalog with another 500 high grade books for sale for the first time.

Not only are we going to San Diego to sell, we are going there to buy books as well. We are known as the #1 buyer of the best books so if you have anything to sell, please send us an email to set up an appointment or bring your books to our booth. We hope you'll join us in San Diego and we hope to see you there!

Ideal Collectables

3220 Waialae Ave

Honolulu, HI 96816

(808) 734-5100

(808) 734-5105

bryce@idealcollectables.com

www.ideal808.com

cgc_logo.jpgcomiccon_logo.jpg

If you have the owners permission to show off the books, any chance of posting some scans for those of us that cannot make the con? acclaim.gif

I'd assume not, seeing as how they won't even sell a book before San Diego :\

Brian

I just realised that this thread is in every forum and scans have been asked for. There no harm in asking again though. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I don't know why they don't have the scans saved on their hard drive on their computers because they made a big cardboard display 2 years ago in San Diego with all the high census books except some of the Bronze Age books. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Shouldn't this be posted in the market place forum? Damn new guy.....

This is a forum isn't it?? We are not offering these books for immediate sale but making an announcement that we are bringing them to Comic Con to launch our new sales campaign. Is it not correct to list my announcements in the forum and let everyone know what we are doing??

Bryce

Ideal Collectables

www.ideal808.com

Bryce.. Oldguy is just havin' fun because you posted this same announcement in 4 different forums (General, Bronze, Silver and finally Marketplace) and its best suited for the Marketplace... no biggie though. When you have those kind of books... I doubt anyone really minds seeing it more than once... it would be nicer if we had a scan or two, but you explained you do not have possession of all these items yet.

This is a forum isn't it?? We are not offering these books for immediate sale but making an announcement that we are bringing them to Comic Con to launch our new sales campaign. Is it not correct to list my announcements in the forum and let everyone know what we are doing??

Bryce

Ideal Collectables

www.ideal808.com

Posting it once here is one thing, but you spammed like three or four forums with the same thing. I was half fooling around and half serious when I suggested you post it in the marketplace. People that contribute to this forum regularly would have taken a big ration of [!@#%^&^] if they did it, and you haven't contributed anything but spam to this point. It's just not a great way to make a first impression is all I'm saying. 893naughty-thumb.gifmakepoint.gifsumo.gif

Bryce

Ideal Collectables

www.ideal808.com

Posting it once here is one thing, but you spammed like three or four forums with the same thing. I was half fooling around and half serious when I suggested you post it in the marketplace. People that contribute to this forum regularly would have taken a big ration of [!@#%^&^] if they did it, and you haven't contributed anything but spam to this point. It's just not a great way to make a first impression is all I'm saying. 893naughty-thumb.gifmakepoint.gifsumo.gif

I'm new to these forums and if you are educating me I thank you. My intention was to inform everyone of my marketing campaign that I will be launching at Comic Con. It made sense to me that if I made multiple posts in the different forums, I would reach out to as many people as I could. Because of this forum, I have received many emails requesting scans and a list of our inventory. Overall the response has been very positive and I look forward to meeting everyone in San Diego.

Bryce Iwamoto

Ideal Collectables

www.ideal808.com

Don't sweat it, Ideal....We just get testy w/ spamming..... It's for the marketplace. Now, you know. Hope you don't leave, as you obviously have some really sweet books. I'm sure most of us would love to hear your input on various topics. You just came across as trying to sell/showcase your books early; and that's Marketplace fodder.....Keep on posting.....

Chris

UPDATE:

Our booth number for the Comic Con has changed. The new booth number is:

Booth #5330

The booth will be a corner booth and it will be to the right of the B2 Entrance along the wall. We hope that this has not cause any confusion and we look forward to meeting everyone.

Bryce Iwamoto

Ideal Collectables

www.ideal808.com