• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto Comic Book Fan SuperShow Nov. 19 Signature Series Opportunities

3 posts in this topic

Paradise Comics will be fulfilling Signature Series requests at this Sunday's TORONTO COMIC BOOK FAN SUPERSHOW at the Holiday Inn on King.

www.torontocomicon.com

Guests available for SS include:

DALE KEOWN (Pitt, The Darkness, The Incredible Hulk and more! Upcoming Darkness/Pitt) Note: With permission from TOP COW we will be selling copies of the Wizard World Texas DARKNESS/PITT: FIRST LOOK sketch variant at this event.

KEN LASHLEY (Excalibur, Legends, Legion, The Flash, 52, upcoming Firestorm)

FRANCIS MANAPUL (Iron and the Maiden, Witchblade, Tomb Raider)

NICK POSTIC & NICK MARINKOVICH (The Impaler, Underworld)

J. BONE (Spider-Man: Tangled Web, Bad Girls, Mr. Gum, DC: The New Frontier, upcoming Batman/Spirit and the Spirit ongoing w/ Darwyn Cooke)

RAMON PEREZ (Butternut Squash, Spellgame, The Incredibles, upcoming Degrassi: Extra Credit GN)

Plus!

JIM CRAIG (What If...? Vol. 1, Marvel Premiere, Spider-Man: The Trial of Venom, Orb, Power Comics and more!)

DAVE ROSS (Avengers West Coast, Birds of Prey, Catwoman, Daredevil, The Last Days of the JSA, Alpha Flight and more!)

And that's just the tip of the iceburg --- for more information please go to the website... www.torontocomicon.com

In case some of you are wondering how I can be at two places at once this upcoming weekend, the answer is quite simple:

I can't.

I had already made the commitment to CGC to attend the New York Big Apple National convention to run Signature Series on their behalf before the latest Toronto Comic Book Fan SuperShow had been scheduled, and that is where I will be this weekend.

I believe strongly in the necessity for a fall SuperShow, as many dealers and fans were asking us to do one, and since our options were limited for dates and locations I agreed with Peter that the show needed to go ahead, even though I won't be there at the actual event. I have had a hand in the planning, promotion and guest invitations for the event, and Peter and the Paradise Conventions team of employees - particularly Doug Simpson (comic_manager), friends and volunteers will be on hand ensuring the show runs smoothly.

They have my utmost confidence as Peter and Doug had been doing one day shows for a decade before I came along. I wish I could be there because I know it's going to be a lot of fun!

Kevin