• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sweet Arthur Adams cover!

13 posts in this topic

and happy b-day! wink.gif

Thanks! I'll be treating myself to some fun stuff at the Con! For those that have been there, how do you go about getting an autograph or sketch from an artist? Do you have to wait in line for a long time? Is there only a set time they're there?

Thanks! I'll be treating myself to some fun stuff at the Con! For those that have been there, how do you go about getting an autograph or sketch from an artist? Do you have to wait in line for a long time? Is there only a set time they're there?

You line up and ask them. Some artists can sketch on the spot, while others will take your name and request down on a list and do it for you over the course of the day. Some artists charge, others don't. Most sign your comics on the spot.

As for time, you will have to ask them how long they will be at the con that day. Many artists have to step away from their tables for panels, q&a sessions, etc. - not to mention lunch and/or washroom breaks.

Kev

You line up and ask them. Some artists can sketch on the spot, while others will take your name and request down on a list and do it for you over the course of the day. Some artists charge, others don't. Most sign your comics on the spot.

As for time, you will have to ask them how long they will be at the con that day. Many artists have to step away from their tables for panels, q&a sessions, etc. - not to mention lunch and/or washroom breaks.

Kev

when i volunteered at the wondercon, nobody who's an artist/celeb could charge for signatures, since comic-con paid for them to be there not to mention paying for hotel and transportation too. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif