• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asm 29

16 posts in this topic

there are two long creases coming down the center and the fairly large/and small LRC creases. i think that when coupled with the spine stress, both front and back and the ULC color loss, this could be a tad below your #20 at around a 3.5......

Definitely a benchmark 3.5. And I'd say it's almost a guaranteed subscription crease, because my beauitiful otherwise 8.0ish copy has a perfect crease right down the middle as well.

I could be wrong but I don't think Marvel started the subscription service until about a year after this book came out.

That is most likely a "back pocket" fold. thumbsup2.gif

Uh, I don't think so . . . check the indicia. wink.gif

there are two long creases coming down the center and the fairly large/and small LRC creases. i think that when coupled with the spine stress, both front and back and the ULC color loss, this could be a tad below your #20 at around a 3.5......

Clearly, the man knows how to grade comic books . . . grin.gif

hi.gif