• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid Ohio Get together

8 posts in this topic

I was thinking of catching the Columbus Hockey game on the 25th after the show. If anyone is interested, cheap tix are $10. Can be a mini forum hockey night. I"m sure we can find tickets for 3 people. insane.gif

I was thinking of catching the Columbus Hockey game on the 25th after the show. If anyone is interested, cheap tix are $10. Can be a mini forum hockey night. I"m sure we can find tickets for 3 people. insane.gif

Damn, $10 hockey tickets. You folks are lucky. $10 is the tax on the cheapest seat up here. 893whatthe.gif

Damn, $10 hockey tickets. You folks are lucky. $10 is the tax on the cheapest seat up here. 893whatthe.gif

I watched the Anaheim - Pittsburgh game last Monday and it cost $16.50 for the ultimate nosebleed seats. Yep, top row cloud9.gif

I watched the Anaheim - Pittsburgh game last Monday and it cost $16.50 for the ultimate nosebleed seats. Yep, top row cloud9.gif
893applaud-thumb.gif