• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cerebus anybody?

5 posts in this topic

I just discovered a couple of small boxes of books that need to be sorted in and I finally found the run of cerebus's that I knew were in the OO collection. I was surprised when I had only found about 20 of them in all the other sorting I had done.

There are maybe another 40 in this box and I believe all will be under 100. DOes anybody need any of these?

I should be able to look at them in the morning

While I will probably sell these, at the moment I am just organizing and seeing what may be of interest about the books/ publisher

I was looking through the Puma Blues today ( Also by AV) I always thought that the covers looked neat, but never really looked at them.

The first 2 mentioned that they were a first printing with 10,000. So I guess that means that neatstuff probably has a box of them somewhere among the millions of books they have.

I do want to see if any of the board members want any of these books prior to my donating them, and as my accountant advised wink.gif " make sure you take out the GOOD ones before you donate them"