• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Early KIBRY Strange Tales Art (1st Human Torch!)

12 posts in this topic

A buddy of mine is selling two amazing early KIRBY pages. Anyone interested please PM me for pricing.

Strange Tales #102, pages 12 & 14 (JACK KIRBY Pre-Fantastic Four pages - Published November 1962)

These are the first appearance of the Silver Age FF Human Torch. All action as he hunts down the Wizard! (Twice Up Art - Signed)

strangetales1.jpg

strangedetail.jpg

strangetales102.jpg

-Hart

Paging DadandSon!

27_laughing.gif Already spoke to Hart about it, but I must keep my eye on the prize of high grade ST's for now...

On that topic, I still have one on the backburner for you wink.gifflowerred.gif

and I'm glad you still have it.. cause it's in my sights and we'll be talking about that one in about a month's time. thumbsup2.gif

Strange Tales #102, pages 12 & 14 (JACK KIRBY Pre-Fantastic Four pages - Published November 1962)

These are the first appearance of the Silver Age FF Human Torch...

Those are VERY cool pages, but they're not Pre-FF, and are not from the first appearance of the Silver Age Human Torch (which was in Fantasic Four #1, November 1961). And the first SOLO "Marvel Age" Human Torch story was in Strange Tales #101 (October, 1962).

Like I said, still very cool...and anyone who wants them would have known all that anyway!

Good luck with the sale! thumbsup2.gif