• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KIRBY - Strange Tales #102, pages 12 & 14

4 posts in this topic

A buddy of mine is selling two amazing early KIRBY pages. Anyone interested please PM me for pricing.

Strange Tales #102, pages 12 & 14 (JACK KIRBY - Published November 1962)

These are the first appearance of the Silver Age FF Human Torch. All action as he hunts down the Wizard! (Twice Up Art - Signed)

strangetales1.jpg

strangedetail.jpg

strangetales102.jpg

- Hart

A buddy of mine is selling two amazing early KIRBY pages. Anyone interested please PM me for pricing.

These are the first appearance of the Silver Age FF Human Torch. All action as he hunts down the Wizard! (Twice Up Art - Signed)

- Hart

I always thought Fantastic Four No 1 was the first SA appearance of the Human Torch and that Strange Tales 101 was Jonny Storm's first solo strip?

Clem...

- Hart

I always thought Fantastic Four No 1 was the first SA appearance of the Human Torch and that Strange Tales 101 was Jonny Storm's first solo strip?

Clem...

I'd agree with you since FF1 was from 1961 and these are from 1962.