• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anyone ring the register at heritage?

35 posts in this topic

I'm hopeful of winning a few books that are in some of the last lots. Extended internet bidding runs until this evening for me for those books, so will put in my best bids at that time and hope.

I'm hopeful of winning a few books that are in some of the last lots. Extended internet bidding runs until this evening for me for those books, so will put in my best bids at that time and hope.

Tim,

I thought you were selling to buy a house...?

Aren't those your JLA's that were listed (I think some are from PGC)?

Or are you consolidating/downsizing your collection & beefing up the sets you're keeping? confused-smiley-013.gif

Rick

I thought you were selling to buy a house...?

We are, but with the unexpected windfall, I couldn't resist and indulged myself in picking up a book that I've coveted ever since I saw it in JP's ads in the Guide.

Aren't those your JLA's that were listed (I think some are from PGC)?

Rick Rick Rick, when would I ever be so subtle about listing my books?! 27_laughing.gif None of those JLAs were mine. You'll definitely know if and when I consign mine!

Oh god yes, we would definitely know

How about putting them under a Green Lantern #76 for sale banner!

You are just chock full of good ideas these days, Mr. Storms! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

When I do that, should I give you credit?