• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebay bidder, please tell me no one is this ignorant

24 posts in this topic

I did. I have a copy of this book and told him I would sell it to him for a dollar. I also said he could go to a convention and have the book signed for the price of admission. Must have worked.

I did. I have a copy of this book and told him I would sell it to him for a dollar. I also said he could go to a convention and have the book signed for the price of admission. Must have worked.
893applaud-thumb.gif

Joeypost, good for you but will ebay hassle you for this? There's a guy selling reprint Spider-Man advance movie posters for years. I notified one of his bidders and he threatened me with Ebay retribution but nothing happened. Wondering what Ebay policy is

If the bidder rats me out is the only way I can see how ebay will do anything, ot attempt to do anything. I mean, after all what would they say...you stopped someone for getting ripped off royally and we want our final values fee's?