• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars 1 35 cent variant CGC 9.2 on eBay

109 posts in this topic

Good lord, 3500 dollars? This is something I just don't get, this book is like far from being one of the rarest 35 center's correct? The regular version is dead-in-the-water.. and a 9.2 shows up and gets bid up to Heaven just b/c it was the most hyped book of the 80's/90's? Jeez..

Brian

Good lord, 3500 dollars? This is something I just don't get, this book is like far from being one of the rarest 35 center's correct? The regular version is dead-in-the-water.. and a 9.2 shows up and gets bid up to Heaven just b/c it was the most hyped book of the 80's/90's? Jeez..

Brian

Damn Brian - you're on a roll today! LMAO

I'm about ready to see if some genius will buy one of my 10 fricking copies of this stupid book. (They're all part of the seemingly 1,000,000 print run of regular copies though). Man I'm smart.. yeh.. that Marvel Star Wars series.. It's a real winner.. glad I bought the entire run with dupes of a bunch of the junk... oh and thanks Chuck for the lovely MH2's you sold me as NM/M that are basically filler at VF- frown.gif

I hate Star Wars mad.gif

Brian

This is not the only NM– out there gang. I can personally say that I have seen other NM–'s raw. I doubt its the best copy also.

Just ask Motor City. Speaking as someone who really wants the run of these 4 variants, I think this is too much.

Red label ? This book should be send again to CGC, it's surely a 9.4 now grin.gif

I sold THIS copy of the book in March 2000 for $1386. It is VERY VERY nice, and should be reslabbed.

that comic will always have legs, unless george lucas finds a way to destroy the whole friggin franchise with episode 3.

Yep, and it will outlast just about every bronze age book other than Hulk 181...great book! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I think that this book could reach the $5,000.00 mark as the CGC 9.2 would be the highest rated book graded by CGC. I am just wondering however why this book does not show in the Census area of CGC?

Once the next movie comes out next year this book will be on FIRE!!!!

Just my opinion of course, wish I could obtain it..

I think that this book could reach the $5,000.00 mark as the CGC 9.2 would be the highest rated book graded by CGC. I am just wondering however why this book does not show in the Census area of CGC?

Once the next movie comes out next year this book will be on FIRE!!!!

Just my opinion of course, wish I could obtain it..

Speaking as the person who originally had this book, I don't know if the movie will help that much.

Are you really the original owner of this book? Please describe it as I really am possibly interested in bidding on this baby. Ask yourself this, when was the last time on eBay that there was a 35 cent SW #1 in CGC 9.2??? Answer- NEVER!

I really think that this book could do some serious "damage" when the next movie comes out. This is more rare than the Iron Fist #14 in my opinion.

If you have any info in regards to this book please let me know.

Thanks smile.gif

Are you really the original owner of this book? Please describe it as I really am possibly interested in bidding on this baby. Ask yourself this, when was the last time on eBay that there was a 35 cent SW #1 in CGC 9.2??? Answer- NEVER!

no, i'm not the owner. grin.gif but you can bid $5000 if you want...