• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars 1 35 cent variant CGC 9.2 on eBay

109 posts in this topic

looks like SHILL to me checkout the bid HISTORY 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I assume you mean the bidder spc279, an account created Dec 1, 2003 with no feedback, and this is only auction that account has bid on, no current bids, and a max bid of $8,000. Yeah, it does look a little suspicious, doesn't it?? Seriously, how many people just "show up" on ebay and then plunk down $8,000 bids for four comic books?

But the auction winner does seem legit. I'm curious if feedback will be left showing this deal was finally done...

looks like SHILL to me checkout the bid HISTORY 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

jfrijole( 21) US $10,000.00 Dec-03-03 10:56:22 PST

jfrijole( 21) US $9,999.90 Dec-02-03 21:00:09 PST

so is the concensus here jfrijole is a shill?

his bid at 9 999, 90 would suggest that he was - since the VERY NEXT HIGH BID by whomever, would force the reserve to be met.

Its tactics like this that make you wanna get a bogus account called "this seller shills" and bid $10,001, or better yet just mas bid it on all his auctions. The [!@#%^&^] we have to put up with as collectors on Ebay, makes ya wonder. 4_2_204.gif