• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

does anybody collect Continuity comics/Variant Covers?

5 posts in this topic

While I was going through and sorting my independant comics I came across 2 covers for Armor # 1 ( actually titled "The Revengers tm featuring Armor and Silver Streak")

The covers are basically the same except for minor color changes.

1 Has ARMOR in RED, has a UPC code and says printed in Canada inside

While the second has ARMOR in SILVER, no UPC and does not say printed in Canada

1492268-armorsilver.jpg

1492268-armorsilver.jpg.f1b64bd0b7f7b1aa57883c5324f57dfe.jpg

Continuity did start numbering over but those books said Volume 2. These books are both from 1985 and are volume 1. The volume 2 version of Armor did not have the name The Revengers as part of the title only volume 1, and actually only for the first 3 issues.

Continuity actually had a number of neat covers like the one for Crazyman where the whole book was in the shape of a cutout of a profile face. They also came out with covers that were made of TYVEK and were indestructible

Continuity actually had a number of neat covers like the one for Crazyman where the whole book was in the shape of a cutout of a profile face. They also came out with covers that were made of TYVEK and were indestructible

Ah, the good old days of classic comics. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif