• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

civil war 5 michael turner

15 posts in this topic

I am currently enjoying Punisher's MAX series..but I must say that it was very nice to see the punisher back in the "Regular" marvel universe.

( Hope they don't ruin him again)

Well after reading it (civil war 5) I was completely disappointed. The story is just so lame for so many reasons that I can’t list them all. The one thing that I just can’t get past or believe is how quickly the two side split up and start kicking each others asses like they have been enemies forever. Can someone please explain that to me?

This is just my opinion, but the art is so far ahead of the writing it is ridiculous. And I’m not just talking about this story. And for that matter this era.

I don't understand why all of sudden Pete's spider-sense just wasn't working at all.

"Oh, what's this cute little thing floating up to me?" KA-BOOOOM!

confused-smiley-013.gif

yup, and the list goes on and on. i did read Fantastic Four "the end" i think it's called this weekend and i thought it was pretty good. i think it is a stand alone story in a 6 book arc.

i'm really getting tierd of all these big events that tie in every other book but then add up to nothing.

there are a few things that could be better imo, but i also understand they can't go into book length detail. i've actually been very happy with all the spiderman writing. i'm just waiting til it's over so i can get a trade of the whole thing and read it in the order it should be in. i have 95% of what has come out (no sketches, no aspen,no runaways, no x-men, everything else)

I don't understand why all of sudden Pete's spider-sense just wasn't working at all.

"Oh, what's this cute little thing floating up to me?" KA-BOOOOM!

confused-smiley-013.gif

If spidey was surrounded by danger maybey he didnt knwo which way to turn.

Spidey sence overload