• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strangest location you've found a missing issue?

27 posts in this topic

I found a House of Secrets 92 VG ish at an antique store in a stack of archies and other junk for .25 cents each.

Strange I have almost the same story story except I found a WWT #1 and had to pay 50 cents. confused-smiley-013.gif

You got taken poke2.gif

I found a House of Secrets 92 VG ish at an antique store in a stack of archies and other junk for .25 cents each.

I get your point, but is a stack of comic books in a store really a strange location to find a comic book?

Jack

I found a pack of dynamic forces signed comics w/ coa's and variant covers factory sealed together at Toys R Us about 4 years ago. It cost like 5 bucks for each pack. It was a fun find. I didn't expect to find such good comics at a major toy store.

A guy who does house reconstruction (you'd be surprised how many of these guys run across collections) called me about 4 old Daredevil comics from the 40's. 10 cent covers and all. They were really from 1951 and were four copies of issue 58 all in G/VG condition. I paid $20 for 'em and still have one of them. What could have been.