• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My New York National mini-report

31 posts in this topic

Is there a National in NYC in 2007? That would be one I would go to.

Ive gone to many many San Diego Cons but havnt since 1999.

Yes and it should be around the same time it is every year which is November

Did anyone see Metros Action # 1 and Detective # 27?. They were right on the wall.
Which Tec 27 insane.gif

Im not sure which Tec 27 it was. They have a few copies but there all raw.

For some reason I always see Metro with a Tec 27, its not even a big deal to me when I see it anymore, an Action 1 is a different story

Did anyone see Metros Action # 1 and Detective # 27?. They were right on the wall.
Which Tec 27 insane.gif

Im not sure which Tec 27 it was. They have a few copies but there all raw.

For some reason I always see Metro with a Tec 27, its not even a big deal to me when I see it anymore, an Action 1 is a different story

That is true.

Wasnt there a big show in Feb in nyc last year?

No Feb show this year?

Yes, Its the New York Comic con and it will be held again this year at the Jacob Javitz in Febuary. If your interested in going I suggest you buy tickets ahead of time.I waited 3 hours on friday last year to buy a ticket.

They did have an Action 1 on the wall at the show. I think it was that 8.5 restored copy.It was raw.
Since I cant buy it I try to take a quick glance and keep walking not too sure if I saw an Action 1.

No Feb show this year?

Yes, Its the New York Comic con and it will be held again this year at the Jacob Javitz in Febuary. If your interested in going I suggest you buy tickets ahead of time.I waited 3 hours on friday last year to buy a ticket.

I got my ticket. thumbsup2.gif

No Feb show this year?

Yeah, just hope that your trip will be another week

No Feb show this year?

Yeah, just hope that your trip will be another week

thumbsup2.gif